The Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree program is designed for individuals who find themselves at a point in their careers where continued professional development requires a refined understanding of management and working knowledge of the multiple functions and processes within organizations.
Students complete Common Body of Knowledge and Breadth courses, and select courses from the emphasis area. The MBA curriculum is designed around a case study approach where students learn how planning, policy, decision-making, and human behavior interact with external variables to influence organizational success. Students will develop skills in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data, as well as, conceptualizing, evaluating, and implementing solutions as are necessary in addressing complex unstructured business problems.
More informationVisit official programme website
- accounting foundations
- statistics foundations
- economics foundations
- financial management
- technology and information systems
- operations management
- persuasion and negotiation strategies
- business valuation using financial statements
- strategic technology and innovation management
- fundamentals of project management
- leadership development
- business policy & strategy
- quantitative analysis for business
- topics in project mangement
- quality issues in operations
- disaster recovery and business continuity
- global project management
- sustainable management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1316 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Meet the UW-Whitewater graduate admissions policy
- Earned an AACSB accredited undergraduate business degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Earned an undergraduate degree with a 3.5 GPA or higher
- Have at least 4 years of professional work experience and an undergraduate degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Have 7 or more years of professional work experience
- Served or serving in the US Military with qualified active duty
- Earned a graduate degree from a regionally accredited US or an equivalent institution
- Hold a College of Business and Economics approved professional certification
International1057 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1057 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1057 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1057 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State527 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 527 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.