The Master Degree Program in Communication for International Relations (MICRI) from Università IULM - Milan offers to the students a comprehensive education, with the best opportunities to enter the international communication marketplace, in multinational companies, NGOs, bilateral and intergovernamental organizations and editorial offices.
The Study Tour takes place at the end of the classes, during May. It is characterised by the intensive visits and workshops program in cooperation with international experts in Washington DC and New York City.
- Communication agencies, marketing and communication department in private and multinational companies;
- Lobbying in European and international agencies;
- Press offices;
- Government agencies and NGOs;
- Chambers of Commerce.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles Of International Relations
- Strategies For International Communication
- International Communication Tools
- Big Themes
- Digital and Social Web Communication
- International Marketing and Communication
- Journalism & Global Media
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Development Communication
- Lobbying and Public Affairs
- International Economy and Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies International Relations Public Relations View 42 other Masters in International Relations in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- University Degree, in accordance with the previous Italian system in Humanities, legal, economic, languages or social sciences fields. A first-level Degree in the 3,5,11,13,14,15 classes (or same validity for qualifications attained abroad).
- Very good knowledge of Italian and English languages. IELTS or TOEFL are not compulsory but highly recommended.
- Baccalaureate degree with GPA of 2.75 on a scale of 4.0
- English language proficiency at least C1 Level; (IELTS 6.5 o TOEFL 550 o IBT 79).
- One of the following: Master’s or Doctoral degree; two or more years of post baccalaureate full time work experience; GMAT with a minimum score of 500 (or equivalent GRE).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14400 EUR per year during 6 months.
EU/EEA12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 6 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.