Public Administration at Drake University is offered entirely online and emphasizes courses in human resources, public policy, ethics, and decision making, empowering students to make an immediate impact on the communities in which they serve.
Additionally, all six week courses are asynchronous, which means you can study when and where it works best for you. There are no in-person requirements or scheduled online class meetings.
Students at Public Administration at Drake University will:
- Learn to lead and manage with confidence as you complete coursework that focuses on technology, cybersecurity, business, and project management.
- Gain an understanding of the evolving healthcare landscape through the completion of coursework consisting of healthcare administration, healthcare policy, ethics, law and advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Changing Environment & Management of Public & Nonprofit Organizations
- Managing Human Resources as Assets
- Applying Information, Research, and Analysis in Nonprofit and Public Environments
- Public Budget & Financial Management
- Public Organizations & Leadership
- Public Policy Decision Making and Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Administration Public Policy View 207 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application.
- Submit your official transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities.
- Submit an electronic copy of your résumé or curriculum vitae.
- Submit a typed, one-page essay detailing how a graduate education at Drake University will help you reach your academic and professional goals.
- Submit contact information for two professional recommendations.
International12852 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 714 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12852 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 714 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.