Upon successful completion of the INTO Illinois State University Graduate Pathway in Kinesiology and Recreation and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your next semester of study at Illinois State University. This transition from an INTO program to a university degree program is called progression.
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing course work.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences Kinesiology View 847 other programmes in Sports Management in United States
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, Biomechanics, Motor Learning or Physical Therapy with 2.5 GPA out of 4.0.
- 17 years and above
- 1-Semester Pathway: TOEFL 79, IELTS 6.5, PTEA 53, IELA 176, Password 7, or Duolingo 105.
- 2-Semester Pathway: TOEFL 65, IELTS 5.5, PTEA 44, IELA 169, Password 6, Completion of Academic English Level 4, or Duolingo 95.
International15890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15890 USD per year during 6 months.
Tuiton fees can be up to $27,600 depending on programme length and / or start date.
Living costs for Normal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.