Data Science from University of Wisconsin Green Bay focuses on how to clean, organize, analyze, and interpret structured and unstructured data, deriving knowledge and communicating your discoveries clearly to stakeholders. It is a 12-course, 36 credit program and is taught by expert faculty.
Graduates with Data Science from University of Wisconsin Green Bay will be able to:
- realize value from big data and make better decisions.
- gain skills in order to help organizations public, private or non-profit in enhancing customer engagement, optimizing operations, identifying and preventing fraud, and generating new sources of revenue among others.
- Data Science
- Statistical Methods
- Programming for Data Science
- Data Warehousing
- Big Data: High-Performance Computing
- Communicating About Data
- Data Mining
- Visualization and Unstructured Data Analysis
- Ethics of Data Science
- Prescriptive Analytics
- Data Science and Strategic Decision Making
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
All application materials need to be completed two weeks prior to the semester start to be considered for admission.
DisciplinesStatistics Data Science & Big Data View 79 other Masters in Statistics in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Wisconsin Green Bay and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- 3.0 grade point average. Applicants with a GPA of less than 3.0 may be considered for provisional admission.
- UW System application form
- $56.00 application fee
- Prerequisite courses: Recent coursework in elementary statistics, introductory computer programming and introduction to databases. Relevant work experience can be considered in lieu of this coursework.
- Official transcripts from colleges and universities previously attended
- A personal statement of up to 1,000 words describing the reasons behind your decision to pursue this degree and what you believe you will bring to the data science field. Space for the personal statement is included in the online application.
- Two letters of evaluation
- MSDS Questionnaire
- A test of English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Course-by-course transcript evaluation from a professional evaluation service currently recognized by NACES
International30600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.