Why study with us?
- Study closer to opportunity and make strong industry connections - by studying in NUspace, in the heart of Newcastle, not only will you have a strong connection to the city, you will also be intrinsically connected to our strong business industry networks. Our highly qualified teaching staff are the direct brokers to this local and national industry, which allows you to make real connections which translate into tangible employment opportunities.
- Build upon your current undergraduate qualification - we welcome students from all disciplinary backgrounds looking to develop a global mindset and management skills.
- Combine your degree with a second masters degree - you have the option to study with one of our highly reputable and high-profile international universities in your second year, including LUISS Business School in Rome (Italy), or the Feliciano School of Business, Montclair State University, New Jersey (USA). Please enrol for a Semester 2 commencement with the University of Newcastle .
- Unique International experiences - you will embark on an international study tour that will enable you to develop your cultural competency and provide context to global issues. You will also gain work experience and build employability skills through a blend of theory and active learning with a compulsory internship.*
- Build a life in Australia - the Master of Business Administration (Global) program from University of Newcastle is a two-year program in which students will be eligible for post-study work rights.
- An exceptional learning experience - be taught in our world-class, purpose-built facility, NUspace. A $95 million landmark education precinct that harnesses the latest in technology and innovation in teaching and learning, providing the ideal environment for you to excel in your studies. NUspace is well connected to the local community and city.
Your career opportunities are endless with the MBA (Global). You will have the advanced skill set to ensure success, across borders, oceans, and boardrooms around the world. Where you take this qualification is up to you. The course design is integrated with industry engagement and business networking opportunities that expose you to experiences while you study, which could lead to remarkable workplace prospects on graduation.
You’ll be ready to apply your strengthened strategic focus and embed your outstanding business management capabilities into real-world business opportunities in a leadership role in a global corporation located in Australia and beyond. Potential career paths include:
- Global Management Consultant
- Multinational Marketing Manager
- International Trade Policy Advisor
- Global Supply Chain Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Globalisation and Business
- International Accounting
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- Leading and Managing People
- Twenty First Century Marketing Management
- Global Financial Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
It is recommended you submit your application a minimum of 12 weeks before your intended semester or trimester start date.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 128 other Masters in International Business in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 096747G
Entry into the Master of Business Administration (Global) will be available to applicants who have:
- Bachelor degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, in any field of study.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31255 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31255 AUD per year during 24 months.
National24520 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24520 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Newcastle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.