Why choose this course at Central Saint Martins
- A different kind of MBA: This joint degree is unique in many ways – in pedagogy, delivery mode and stakeholder network.
- Joint networks: You will benefit from the combined strengths of two highly regarded institutions, giving you access to an expansive and supportive international network.
- Flexible learning: This course enables you to pursue your studies part-time while continuing in your full-time career.
- Cross-disciplinary approach: This will prepare you for complex and ever-changing business environments. You will develop critical thinking, decision-making, emotional intelligence, negotiation and creative cognitive flexibility.
Careers and alumni
The World Economic Forum consulted business leaders from major global organisations for its The Future of Jobs Report (2016). It concluded that the ten skills that an employee will need by 2020 are:
- Complex problem solving
- Critical thinking
- People management
- Coordinating with others
- Emotional intelligence
- Judgement and decision making
- Service orientation
- Cognitive flexibility.
The MBA embeds these in its curriculum.
The Master of Business Administration from University of the Arts London (UAL) aims to prepare graduates for the next step in their careers, whether it be a transformational senior management role within their current industry, or a new role in a completely new field of work. Entrepreneurial students are encouraged to set up their own businesses.
The emphasis on positive transformation, and a socially-motivated desire to change the world, coupled with a solid understanding of business and management will create graduates who are keen to bring about fundamental innovation and systemic change.
With this MBA, students will be able to transfer their skills within their current industry, or across industries. With developed managerial competences and innovation practice, graduates will be able to seek employment or further their career opportunities in positions that apply design thinking to complex problems, and take a holistic view of business issues. With developed leadership capacities, they will be able to combine ‘thinking’ and ‘doing’ with robust knowledge and application in organisations.
- Provocation and enquiry
- Entrepreneurship in action
- Effecting change: Collaboration in practice
- Extended live project or dissertation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The University reserves the right to close applications earlier than the deadline above subject to spaces available.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 882 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
The standard entry requirements for this course are as follows:
- An Honours degree
- Or an equivalent EU/international qualification
- And normally at least three years of relevant professional experience.
International18533 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27800 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
National18533 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27800 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Up to 200 UAL International Postgraduate £5,000 Scholarships are available. Applications open in late February.
This scholarship provides a £5,000 tuition fee waiver for a full-time, part-time or online taught master's course at one of UAL’s 6 Colleges.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.