What does it mean to be a leader? For starters, it’s much more than an extra word or two on your business card. It’s a commitment to make thoughtful decisions, handle adversity, understand and manage organizational challenges, collaborate with others and promote change – all for the greater good. This Organizational Leadership master’s program at Creighton University Online can help you develop the skills you need to inspire and navigate positive change in your workplace and community.
You won’t have to wait long to start applying your knowledge. Skills and techniques can be taken straight from the classroom and implemented in your organization while you’re still learning. Your new skillset will also enable you to promote meaningful relationships in the workplace.
- Writing for Graduate Students
- Leadership Theory, Application and Reflection
- Strategic Orienteering and Execution Tactics
- Communicating and Leading Across Cultures
- Innovation and Adaptive Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesLeadership View 257 other Masters in Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA
- Two years full-time work or leadership experience
- Completed application and $50 application fee
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- International applicants must meet English language proficiency requirement
International27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 927 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 927 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.