The techniques and perspectives you gain through Creighton University’s Negotiation and Conflict Resolution program can lead to new opportunities in a number of fields. Our graduates have gone on to use their newly acquired knowledge and skillset in various career paths including jobs in healthcare, human resources, the legal system, business, nonprofit organizations, local and state governments, schools, and more.
Creighton University’s Negotiation and Conflict Resolution program is guided by the University’s commitment to the Ignatian values. As you complete courses, you’ll also learn to apply your skills to improve the lives of others and learn how to take action responsibly on moral and ethical issues.
Work toward your degree however it works best for you. All classes in Creighton University’s Negotiation and Conflict Resolution program are offered online, though students who prefer a traditional classroom setting may have the option of taking some courses on-campus. Online students are required to complete residencies in Mediation and Negotiation and Conflict Resolution. No matter how you study, the master’s program consists of 33 credit hours that can be completed in as little as 16 to 20 months.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Mediation Process
- Conflict Engagement and Leadership
- Online Dispute Resolution
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesTerrorism & Security View 63 other Masters in Terrorism & Security in United States
- Completed application (requires non-refundable $50 fee)
- Two letters of recommendation from persons other than family members who can speak to your performance in an academic or professional setting
- Statement of purpose. Write 500-750 words focusing on your long-term goals and why you believe this program is a perfect fit for you.
- Short response to the NCR Admissions Writing Exercise (1000 words maximum).
- Bachelor’s degree and transcripts for all bachelor’s and post-bachelor’s coursework. Must be sent directly from the issuing school with the institution’s official stamp.
- International applicants must meet English language proficiency requirements
International1100 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1100 USD per credit and a duration of .
National1100 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1100 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.