You’ll learn about serving in a Christian role from leaders in the field. Faculty members in the Master of Arts in Ministry program are widely published and are known nationally and internationally. Courses are geared toward theology and your professional and personal development.
When did you last take time to reflect on who you are as a person and how God is calling you to serve? One of the highlights of this program is an eight-day spiritual retreat that gives you the time to take a step back from your busy, everyday life and work on your personal formation. During this time, you’ll explore your life, your sense of who God is, your identity in Christ and how God is inviting you to serve.
Courses in Creighton University Online Master of Arts in Ministry program are offered online, in eight-week terms, year-round. On-campus residency are held in the summer, when students come together for week-long seminars that offer personal, spiritual and professional development. Students typically take one course at a time and complete the program in about three years while continuing to work full-time.
- Introduction to the Old Testament
- Introduction to the New Testament
- Ecclesiology: Theology of Church and Ministry
- Moral Theology and Decision Making
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 590 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree, regardless of field of study.
- Applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Applicants must have completed nine credits of undergraduate theology courses.
- Completed application (requires non-refundable $50 fee).
- Three letters of recommendation: One of which must be from a pastor, one must be from a spiritual leader who can speak about your life of faith and prayer, and one must be from a former teacher who can speak to your aptitude to do graduate level work.
International27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 927 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 927 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Omaha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.