This program is best suited for those looking to advance their careers in the challenging field of investments, security analysis and portfolio management – or for those seeking to make a transition into the field.
Creighton’s Master of Investment Management and Financial Analysis is available online or on campus. You can choose the format that best meets your educational needs and schedule.
Students in this program come from diverse backgrounds and levels of experience. Many of our students are juggling school, a full-time job, a family and more – these students greatly appreciate the flexibility of our online program. Some students prefer to learn in a traditional classroom setting and choose to study on campus. And still other students enjoy taking a combination of online and on-campus classes.
No matter which format you choose, you’ll be immersed in a highly relevant, practice-based curriculum delivered by top-notch instructors.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Ethics & Professional Standards
- Fixed Income & Derivatives I
- Quantitative Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis I
- Economics of Investment Management
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Online starts in August, October, January, March, and June
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 595 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Bachelor’s degree in business from an accredited institution or Bachelor’s degree in another field and significant work experience in finance
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- An acceptable GMAT score (GMAT waivers are available in certain cases)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- $50 application fee
International1267 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1267 USD per credit and a duration of .
National1267 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1267 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.