Courses taught in this program are designed with the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME) standards in mind. Many of the course materials are taken directly from the same materials that are used to create the American College of Healthcare Executives Fellow (FACHE) board certification exam. Completing this master’s program can serve as your next step toward the highly-regarded FACHE certification.
The Master of Healthcare Management program lives within the Department of Interdisciplinary Studies, which leads to a robust curriculum designed with the collaboration and shared resources of faculty members from various backgrounds. The unique perspectives offered by our faculty and other students in your cohort supplement course materials designed to prepare you for a successful career in an administrative role in healthcare. You’ll exchange insights and expertise based on real-world experiences that can help prepare you for a successful career in healthcare management.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managing Healthcare Organizations
- Organization and Management of Public Health Services
- Financial Reporting for MBAs
- Health Policy
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Starts in August, and January
- 48-51 credits
DisciplinesHealth Management View 424 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Completed application (requires non-refundable $50 fee). Must include the following documents:
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended.
- Three recommendations from individuals familiar with the applicant’s academic background, achievements, and personal qualities.
- Statement of purpose (2-3 pages, double-spaced) outlining reasons for applying for admission and intended goals.
- International Students
- Must meet English language proficiency requirements
- Who are formally admitted must complete and submit a Certification of Available Finances Form through the Global Engagement Office
International995 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 995 USD per credit and a duration of .
National995 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 995 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.