Courses taught in this program are designed with the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME) standards in mind. Many of the course materials are taken directly from the same materials that are used to create the American College of Healthcare Executives Fellow (FACHE) board certification exam. Completing this master’s program can serve as your next step toward the highly-regarded FACHE certification.
The Master of Healthcare Management program at Creighton University Online lives within the Department of Interdisciplinary Studies, which leads to a robust curriculum designed with the collaboration and shared resources of faculty members from various backgrounds. The unique perspectives offered by our faculty and other students in your cohort supplement course materials designed to prepare you for a successful career in an administrative role in healthcare. You’ll exchange insights and expertise based on real-world experiences that can help prepare you for a successful career in healthcare management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Healthcare Organizations
- Organization and Management of Public Health Services
- Financial Reporting for MBAs
- Health Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Management View 700 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Completed application (requires non-refundable $50 fee). Must include the following documents:
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended.
- Three recommendations from individuals familiar with the applicant’s academic background, achievements, and personal qualities.
- Statement of purpose (2-3 pages, double-spaced) outlining reasons for applying for admission and intended goals.
- International Students
- Must meet English language proficiency requirements
International27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 927 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 927 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Omaha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.