You’ll take Finance courses at Creighton University Online that widen your knowledge and experience in finance and that help you apply what you’ve learned in a global context. You’ll also practice applying analytical and critical thinking skills in a broad business context and in portfolio management.
At Creighton, we’re focused on developing ethical, socially responsible, knowledgeable and visionary finance professionals. Our students come from or aspire to various careers, including accountants, auditors, loan officers, financial analysts, credit analysts and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fixed Income and Derivatives
- Quantitative Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Equity Analysis
- Managerial Finance OR Advanced Managerial Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance View 184 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed application & $50 application fee
- Resume, including current and previous work experience, education, activities and professional associations
- Personal statement (approximately 300 words, typed) discussing your career objectives and which aspects of Creighton’s finance program appeal to you most
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from each college and university attended
- GMAT score may be required
International27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 927 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 927 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.