You’ll take courses that widen your knowledge and experience in finance and that help you apply what you’ve learned in a global context. You’ll also practice applying analytical and critical thinking skills in a broad business context and in portfolio management.
At Creighton, we’re focused on developing ethical, socially responsible, knowledgeable and visionary finance professionals. Our students come from or aspire to various careers, including accountants, auditors, loan officers, financial analysts, credit analysts and more.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Fixed Income and Derivatives I
- Quantitative Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis I
- Equity Analysis
- Managerial Finance OR Advanced Managerial Finance
Start dates & application deadlines
International applicants should submit their materials three months prior to the beginning of the class.
DisciplinesFinance View 121 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Completed application & $50 application fee
- Resume, including current and previous work experience, education, activities and professional associations
- Personal statement (approximately 300 words, typed) discussing your career objectives and which aspects of Creighton’s finance program appeal to you most
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from each college and university attended
- GMAT score may be required
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.