You’ll join a rich, multidisciplinary cohort in a learning environment that combines online and residency-based experiences and coursework. Specifically tailored to busy, working physicians and healthcare executives, the hybrid format attracts mid-career, full-time working students. Through an immersive learning experience, you’ll learn to excel in the management of a health system, hospital, physician practice, department or other healthcare organization.
The Executive Healthcare MBA program at Creighton University Online has a robust and credible curriculum, designed around two of the most well-respected professional associations in the healthcare industry: the American College of Healthcare Executives and the American Association for Physician Leadership. Students completing the Creighton University Heider College of Business Executive Healthcare MBA program will be well-prepared to complete either organization’s respective certification exam processes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Executive Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Strategy for Healthcare Organizations
- Introduction to Healthcare Management
- Quality and Performance Improvement in Healthcare
- Finance for the Healthcare Manager
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 515 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field from a regionally accredited college or university OR a terminal degree in medicine or another advanced clinical discipline
- Minimum of five years of management experience or clinical practice in a healthcare organization
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
- Current resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of purpose and professional aspiration
- Three professional letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with the applicant’s academic background, professional achievements and personal qualities
International27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 927 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 927 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.