You’ll join a rich, multidisciplinary cohort in a learning environment that combines online and residency-based experiences and coursework. Specifically tailored to busy, working physicians and healthcare executives, the hybrid format attracts mid-career, full-time working students. Through an immersive learning experience, you’ll learn to excel in the management of a health system, hospital, physician practice, department or other healthcare organization.
The program has a robust and credible curriculum, designed around two of the most well-respected professional associations in the healthcare industry: the American College of Healthcare Executives and the American Association for Physician Leadership. Students completing the Creighton University Heider College of Business Executive Healthcare MBA program will be well-prepared to complete either organization’s respective certification exam processes.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Executive Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Strategy for Healthcare Organizations
- Introduction to Healthcare Management
- Quality and Performance Improvement in Healthcare
- Finance for the Healthcare Manager
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Starts in October
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 406 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field from a regionally accredited college or university OR a terminal degree in medicine or another advanced clinical discipline
- Minimum of five years of management experience or clinical practice in a healthcare organization
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
- Current resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of purpose and professional aspiration
- Three professional letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with the applicant’s academic background, professional achievements and personal qualities
- Proof of regular access to the technology needed to take online courses
- International applicants must meet English language proficiency requirements
International40000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 60000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National40000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 60000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.