At the Robert Gordon University studying the MSc Quality Management you will learn to analyse risk at a strategic and operational level and identify suitable controls to eliminate, reduce or transfer such risks.
The course will provide you with a comprehensive underpinning on the areas required to manage quality in contemporary organisations, including Total Quality Management (TQM), Strategic Quality Management, Quality, Environmental and Sustainability Systems and Performance Management.
You will explore this dynamic discipline through theoretical and practical learning and discover how quality management can be applied to the work environment and add value to an organisation.
Quality management is a skill which is sought after by industry globally and this course will equip you with the knowledge and expertise for a career as a leading quality professional. The course is designed to enable you to add value to an organisation, in terms of developing and influencing strategy whilst understanding processes, performance measurement techniques and benefits management.
- Personal and Research Skills for Professionals
- Project Leadership, Teams and Behaviours
- Quality Management and Excellence Models
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Performance Planning and Decision Making
- Quality, Environmental and Sustainable Management Systems
- Strategic Risk Management
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Operations and Quality Management View 369 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
- Applicants normally hold a 2:2 undergraduate honours degree or its equivalent in any subject discipline.
- Applicants with a lower degree classification and/or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
International12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Rest of UK/EU
- FT/year: £12,000
Part Time UK/EU/ International
- Over 2 years Per Academic Year £6,000
- Over 3 years Year 3 £3,000
- Years 1 & 2 £4,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.