Rooted in Ignatian values, Creighton’s educational leadership program goes far beyond the administrative aspects of school leadership – teaching students the importance of compassion, relationship-building, reflection and humility in their work.
Through hands-on, project-based learning and internship experiences, you’ll learn by doing. Graduates of this program are able to effectively lead and manage a school, sustain a positive school culture, and respond to diverse community and political interests.
We know that Educational Leadership graduate school at Creighton University Online is a huge investment of your time and money. This 36-credit program is designed to meet the needs of busy professionals and can be completed fully online in two years. Your experience at Creighton will be tailored to your interests and career goals. Students can choose from two specializations:
- School Administration: For individuals who wish to pursue a career as an elementary or secondary school principal.
- Teacher Leadership: For individuals aspiring to a leadership role in teaching, such as department chair, grade level team teacher or instructional coach.
This School Administration specialization meets the requirements for an elementary or secondary school administrative endorsement in Nebraska. To receive a dual endorsement in elementary and secondary school administration, you’ll need to complete nine additional credit hours.
If you choose to pursue the Teacher Leadership specialization, and later want to receive an endorsement in school administration, you’ll need to complete 12 additional credit hours.
- School Improvement
- Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment Part
- School Culture
- Effective Conflict Engagement for Educational Leaders
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies Educational Leadership View 996 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed application and $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Resume detailing career experiences and educational background
- Writing sample describing personal goals, areas of interest in education and career plans
- Two letters of recommendation, completed and submitted by persons other than family who can testify to your character, leadership potential and ability to do graduate coursework.
- Teaching certificate
International33372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 927 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 927 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.