There’s no time like the present to pursue a master’s degree in Business Intelligence and Analytics at Creighton University Online. Demand for business professionals with a background in analytics is booming.
In addition, a study done by the Business-Higher Education Forum found that 69% of employers will prefer job candidates with analytical skills by 2021.
Business Intelligence and Analytics Employers are searching for financial analysts, planners, and advisers who can pull together and manage the proper data, pinpoint key takeaways from that information, and make important business decisions based on their findings to move their companies forward.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Survey of Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Data Visual Analysis and Visualization
- Database Management Systems
- Business, Ethics, and Society
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 96 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree, regardless of field of study
- Completed application (requires non-refundable $50 fee)
- Two letters of recommendation from persons other than family members who can speak to your performance in an academic or work setting
- Personal statement of about 500 words focusing on how a master’s degree fits within your career plans and which aspects of this program are most appealing.
- One official transcript from each institution of collegiate rank attended by the applicant.
- GMAT score may be required
International927 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 927 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National927 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 927 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.