MBA graduates are in high demand in today’s competitive job market. Employment opportunities for graduates of MBA programs are expected to grow 9.2 percent over the next decade and 86 percent of companies across the globe reported plans to hire recent MBA graduates in 2017.
Earning your MBA is about more than a degree – it’s a prerequisite for career advancement. This program will help you improve your critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills – and give you the confidence you need to be an effective, efficient and strategic business leader.
Our MBA curriculum is highly customizable to your background, skills and career goals. If you’re new to the study of business, you’ll receive a well-rounded, comprehensive business education. If you already have a business degree, you’ll take a more advanced path that is tailored to your interests and goals.
You can enhance your MBA journey and set yourself apart from your peers by choosing one of several MBA concentrations or by pursuing a graduate certificate or dual degree in addition to your MBA. Read more about these options in the Curriculum and Certificate & Dual Degree Options section below.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Leadership & Organizational Behavior
- Business Policy & Managerial Action
- Business, Ethics & Society
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Online starts in August, October, January, March, and June
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1032 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Bachelor’s degree and acceptable level of scholarship from an accredited college or university
- Completion of at least one undergraduate statistics course (students who have not met this requirement may complete a noncredit statistics tutorial offered for a fee)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Completed application & $50 application fee
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- GMAT score may be required
International1162 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1162 USD per credit and a duration of .
National1162 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1162 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.