At the Robert Gordon University taking the MSc Health Professionals and Sports Scientists CPD Framework studying modules on this route is perfect for you if you are a busy health professional who wants to gain recognition for your CPD efforts as you develop your knowledge and understanding to make an impact in your field.
Cherry-pick from a portfolio of modules to create a tailored programme, specific to your own role within the health service, your career ambitions, or area of interest.
Organisations are widely consulted in module development and employers identify benefits in having a motivated and engaged workforce. This is a career-enhancing course where you can select modules that will provide you with updated capabilities suited to changing and emerging professional roles. You will develop your capacity as a reflective practitioner, building and applying practical knowledge and skills, as you further your understanding of research and the evidence base.
- Research Project
- Promoting Health In Practice
- Clinical Gait & Movement Analysis
- Contract Learning for Professional Development
- Integrating Fifth Wave Thinking Into Professional Practice
- Principles Of Diagnostic Image Reporting
- Radiographic Appearances Of Musculo-skeletal Patho-physiology And Trauma
- Principles And Concepts: Health Promotion And Public Health
- Global Health
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1011 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- Those with experience/interest in health, local authority, education, social care, sport & leisure and the voluntary sector.
- Typically you will have a degree and experience in a relevant discipline. Applicants who do not have a degree but have a professional. qualification and a minimum of two year’s work experience will also be considered.
International700 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 GBP per module during 72 months.
National700 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 GBP per module during 72 months.
Module fees differ
Living costs for Aberdeen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.