This two-year, full-time, studio-based course, is the second part of the three-part qualification in becoming an architect.
This design-based professional qualification, accredited by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) and the Architects Registration Board (ARB).
- This Architecture (PART 2 ARB-RIBA) course at Arts University Bournemouth takes its approach from the context of the ‘shared studio-based arts university’ where all courses are making.
- This philosophy is applied throughout the taught units by emphasising the role of drawing, models and texts in the making of architecture; the things we make – to think about the things we make.
- The studio is both professional and exploratory. This educational experience is grounded in a strong studio culture of making and thinking, supported by regular lectures by practitioners, seminars and reviews.
- The studio generates an atmosphere in which open, critical and reflective practice supports exploration and risk-taking where we test, discuss and present ideas. We’re particularly focused in delivering studio-based and student-centred learning environment.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture View 122 other Masters in Landscape Architecture in United Kingdom
UK Applicants: You will usually have BA (Hons) Degree graded at 2.1 or above, or an equivalent UK or international qualification in your chosen subject or a related discipline.
Overseas Applicants: For overseas applicants, we accept a range of English Language qualifications, including the following qualifications for MA and Master of Architecture (MArch) courses:
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) grade C
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) grade C
- Certificate of Attainment in English (London Board) level 5 or 6
- IELTS score of 6.5 or above
- Pearson PTE score of 54 and over, with a score of 51 in each component.
- IELTS, Pearson and TOEFL scores must be less than two years old at the time the course commences to be valid.
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 24 months.
National8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Bournemouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.