This Advanced Pharmacy Practice degree offered at the Robert Gordon University has been designed to deliver a focused education, with content mapped to relevant professional development frameworks so you develop the skills sought after by employers.
You will have many opportunities to use experience of professional practice, enabling you to reflect analytically and self−critically. This is a career-enhancing course, throughout which you’ll become an independent and reflective life-long learner with the ability to make a positive impact on patients' lives.
The Pharmacist Independent Prescribing qualification is incorporated in the diploma stage.
This course has been designed in collaboration with employers in both primary and secondary care to ensure that the course is kept up-to-date and in line with current practice and the demands of the workplace.
Your employer will benefit from your completion of this course as it is designed to enable you to develop in the key competency areas for advanced practice including Pharmacist Independent Prescribing.
- Pharmaceutical Care Planning
- Pharmaceutical Care Planning
- Pharmacist Independent Prescribing
- Managing Long Term Conditions
- Advanced Concepts of Improving Health and Wellbeing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy Biochemistry View 12 other Masters in Chemistry in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Robert Gordon University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- An integrated Master’s degree in Pharmacy (MPharm), and two years post-registration relevant work experience OR
- The Overseas Pharmacists' Assessment Programme qualification and two years post-registration relevant work experience
- Additionally, applicants must be registered as a Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council or the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland.
International4680 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4680 GBP per module during 24 months.
National2770 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2770 GBP per module during 24 months.
- £1,830 for stage 3
- £3,120 for stage 3
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.