The Oral Surgery and Implantology program offered by Danube Private University is designed for students that want to expand their intellectual and manual spectrum in the field.
Our program aims to enable the participants to also master the demands of successful implant insertion and surgery in complicated situations and to also handle complications with confidence. This university course meets the modern and increasingly surgical demands.
Graduates with M.S. in Oral Surgery and Implantology from Danube Private University will gain:
- knowledge transfer of secure concepts and alternatives,
- manual skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dental Surgery
- Dental, Oral And Orthodontic Diseases
- Conservative Dentistry, Cariology And Endodontics
- Treatment Course In Conservative Dentistry
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Prosthetic Dentistry
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Preliminary application form
- Copy of school-leaving certificate
- CV with passport photo
- Motivation letter (A4 page)
- Proof of a two-week long placement in both a dental practice and a dental laboratory
Living costs for Krems
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.