The Oral Surgery and Implantology program offered by Danube Private University (DPU) is designed for students that want to expand their intellectual and manual spectrum in the field.
Our program aims to enable the participants to also master the demands of successful implant insertion and surgery in complicated situations and to also handle complications with confidence. This university course meets the modern and increasingly surgical demands.
Graduates with M.S. in Oral Surgery and Implantology from Danube Private University will gain:
- knowledge transfer of secure concepts and alternatives,
- manual skills
- Dental Surgery
- Dental, Oral And Orthodontic Diseases
- Conservative Dentistry, Cariology And Endodontics
- Treatment Course In Conservative Dentistry
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Prosthetic Dentistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesDentistry Health Sciences View 15 other Masters in Health Sciences in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Danube Private University (DPU) and/or in Austria, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Preliminary application form
- Copy of school-leaving certificate
- CV with passport photo
- Motivation letter (A4 page)
- Proof of a two-week long placement in both a dental practice and a dental laboratory
Living costs for Krems
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.