Within two years the student will acquire the knowledge and experience necessary for business creation, human resource management and the use of management psychology.
Advantages of the Business Psychology and Human Resource Management in Entrepreneurship program at Turiba University :
- Flexible training process;
- Experience-based knowledge transfer;
- Practical workshops.
- Business owner and manager;
- Head of state or municipality institution;
- Project manager;
- Head of a unit;
- Human resources specialist.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurship Management
- Human Resource Management
- Organisation Management Psychology
- Global World Economy and International Business
- Client Psychology
- International Labour Law
- Project Management
- Process Management
- Daina Skušvovnika - Dr.psych., asoc. prof., Turiba University;
- Silva Jeromanova Maura – Head of the Ltd. "Silja";
- Ilze Černova – The manager selection specialist at "WorkingDay Latvia".
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- 90 or 120
DisciplinesPsychology Human Resource Management Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A copy of the Bachelor’s degree certificate with a transcript in the original language and an official translation to English or Russian;
- English language certificate;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- A copy of the passport;
- One photo;
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3330 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3330 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2890 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2890 EUR per year during 24 months.
- The EU/EEA tuition is also applicable to students from Switzerland, CIS countries, Georgia and Ukraine.
Living costs for Riga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.