Interior Architecture (without Thesis) from Eastern Mediterranean University aims to create a high quality research environment which promotes specialization in different fields of interior architecture.
Within this environment, the program provides students with further training in preparation for their professional careers in interior architectural practice, advanced theoretical research and education within an interdisciplinary framework.
- Interior Architecture Studio
- Interior Design Philosophy
- Architectural Space Organization
- Interior Space Design Theories and Techniques
- Contemporary Construction Techniques and Materials
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Interior Design View 5 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Northern Cyprus
- The holders of application (Applicants) of the program are expected to complete at least a four years bachelor’s degree either from interior architecture, architecture, industrial design, landscape architecture or urban design programs.
- An official transcript of all university-level courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests.
- Three letters of reference
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Candidates are required to submit a document of financial guarantee showing that sufficient funds are available for tuition and living expenses.
- A Portfolio
- A CV
- Reference letter(s)
International1553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1553 USD per year during 12 months.
National280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 USD per year during 12 months.
- TRNC Students: 2.403 TL
- Turkish Students: 4.383 TL
Living costs for Famagusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.