The International Affairs programme of University of Geneva combines training in quantitative and qualitative research methods with a wide choice of courses offering perspectives from the Institute’s core disciplines: anthropology, economy, history, law, political science and sociology.
The programme offers students the possibility to specialise in one of three thematic tracks:
- Global Security
- Trade & International Finance
- Environment, Resources & Sustainability
The programme also includes the completion of a Capstone Project where students work with one of the Graduate Institute’s partner organisation, participation in professional skills workshops, and the option to validate an internship for credit.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistical Methods for Social Sciences
- Qualitative Methods
- Applying Organisation Theories to Practice
- Gender and International Affairs
- Global Governance and Regulation: Actors and Processes
- International Policy Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Sustainable Development Environmental Sciences View 11 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application form
- Pay the application fee
- Provide contact details for two academic referees
- Upload all your supporting documents before the deadline
International7416 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3708 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4632 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2316 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Non-resident students: CHF 8,000 per year (CHF 4,000 per semester)
- Resident students: CHF 5,000 per year (CHF 2,500 per semester)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.