The Banking and Finance (Online without Thesis) program at Eastern Mediterranean University delivers a highly respected degree through On-line Executive Masters Program in Banking and Finance that is as demanding and rewarding as our traditional on-campus MS in Banking and Finance program. Also the program is as effective and satisfying as the traditional on-campus program as it focuses on the individual students.
Graduates of the Programs offered by the Department of Banking and Finance have excellent job opportunities in private financial institutions as well as in key government ministries and agencies, including central banks. Some of the financial institutions where our alumni have found employment are African Development Bank (Tunis), European Bank for Reconstruction Development (EBRD, London), JP Morgan (New York), Isbank (Turkey), Alfa Bank (Albania), Bank of Montreal (Canada), Stanbic Bank (Ghana), and HSBC Bank (North Cyprus).
- Banking Structure and Performance
- Social Capital
- Dividend Policy
- Equity Offerings
- Capital Structure
- Emerging Markets Finance
- Corporate Governance
- International Economics
- International Trade Theory And Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Taxation
- Have completed a BA/BS in another field may be admitted to the program, subject to successfully completing selected prerequisite courses from the related department.
- An official transcript of all university-level courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests.
- Three letters of reference
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Candidates are required to submit a document of financial guarantee showing that sufficient funds are available for tuition and living expenses.
International1553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1553 USD per year during 12 months.
National1553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1553 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.