The Master of Data Science programme at the Universiti Teknologi Mara aims to produce data professionals who are passionate about drawing meaningful insights from data using data science approach.
What you will learn
The program is designed to provide you good analytical and programming skills to use data science from data storage, data analytics to practical applications with the aim of improving business or organization performance.
- Enterprise Data Analytics
- Advanced Data Organization
- Research Methodology
- Statistical Computing
- Statistical Data Mining
- Advanced Data Science Technology
- Seminar and Industry Engagement
- Data Visualization
- Time-series Modelling and Forecasting
- Applied Statistical Modelling
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Statistics Data Science & Big Data View 20 other Masters in Statistics in Malaysia
- A Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of CGPA 2.75 or its equivalent; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and does not meet CGPA 2.75 acceptable subject to stringent internal appraisal process; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification with CGPA less than 2.50 or its equivalent, can be accepted, with a minimum of five (5) years working experience in the relevant field; OR
- Has certificate of Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) for entry into graduate program.
International2050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1025 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- International Tuition Fees (RM): 4840
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.