The objective of this Data Science Master at the Menéndez Pelayo International University is to provide students with the necessary vision and techniques of Data Science to address the challenges associated with the use of complex, varied, high-volume data ( Big Data ) and associated tools, from an environment Science Abierta ( Open Science ).
For this, it is expected to transmit to the students the experience acquired by the different research groups that collaborate in this Master, covering the various areas based on their experience in multiple projects.
It is expected that the students will be able to join, after completing this University Master's Degree, in a specialized professional environment, either in research or exploitation activities, and for this, the end-of-course work and practices linked to companies and / or groups of Research and intensive work with data of real interest in different specific areas through the so-called Datalabs .
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureThe Master consists of 4 specialties:
- Specialty in Data Science Intelligence / Data Science Analytics
- Specialty in Data Engineering / Data Science Engineering
- Specialty in Open Data Management / Open Data Management
- Specialty in Data Science / Data Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 24 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Certified photocopy of the DNI (in the case of Spanish citizens) or of the passport or NIE (in the case of foreign citizens).
- Certified photocopy of the Title that gives access to the Master's degree studies, or of the proof of having paid the issuance fees.
- Personal academic certification (or certified photocopy).
- Passport-size photograph , in JPG format, identifying the file with the surname and name - without spaces - of the student.
- Curriculum vitae (maximum 4 pages), in PDF format, to assess other merits appropriate to the income profile.
- Certification of the university where they have studied, stating that they authorize access to postgraduate studies in the issuing country.
- Personal academic certification in which the official duration in academic years, the study plan followed, the subjects taken, their qualification and the teaching load of each of them must be stated.
International31 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31 EUR per credit during 12 months.
EU/EEA31 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31 EUR per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.