For semesters 1 and 2, there are four compulsory and one elective module. In semester 3, a student has to prepare a dissertation based on research interest in the relevant field.
The Master of Medical Ethics from Universiti Teknologi Mara programme is suitable for those with medical or law degrees and other health professionals, especially those working in the enforcement division in the health sector, legal units involving medical litigation and research units where ethical issues are prominent.
- Tortious and Criminal Issues Related to Medical Practice
- Medical Ethics Philosophy and Practice Related Aspects
- Ethical Issues in Critical Care, Medical Responsibility and the Law
- Research Methodology
- Environment Health and Other Public Health Laws
- Health Policy and Law, Religion and Medicine & Digital MedicineK
- Medical Litigation (Civil and Criminal Procedures)
- Medical Litigation (Law and Evidence)
- Specialties and Related Issues
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Human Medicine View 46 other Masters in Human Medicine in Malaysia
- Medical Practitioner (MBBS or equivalent)
- Legal practitioner (LLB or equivalent) OR
- Recognized B. SC. (or equivalent) in a health-related discipline
International2336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1168 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
International Tuition Fees Per semester (RM):4,840
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.