The combinations of these factors will give the students the necessary competence to plan and develop suitable projects for companies to optimise the human component in entrepreneurial and organisational management.
Hence, the principal objectives of the Master’s in Management of Human Potential at Business & Economics School are:
- Study of the most recent models of strategic management
- Acquisition of new models of assessment
- Distinguish between different strategies of management
- Learn and develop models and modern tools of management and develop methods of career progression
- Develop an integrated vision of human capital management
- Business Strategy
- Organizational Behavior
- Management and Performance Evaluation
- Evaluation Methodologies for Human Potential
- Organisational Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies Human Resource Management View 8 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduate degree holders in Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources, management and other scientific areas that develop competencies in the field of Human Potential Management.
- Experienced professionals who want to increase their knowledge in areas of Human Potential Management.
International4896 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4896 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4896 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4896 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.