At the Moody Bible Institute we offer a master degree in TESOL. You’ll learn to think critically and communicate clearly as a teacher. Study Scripture and discuss current issues in TESOL as you develop your teaching skills.
As you study, you’ll:
- Learn current methods and best practices for teaching English
- Study pedagogical skills in classroom management and making lesson plans
- Evaluate current research in applied linguistics and how it relates to teaching English
- Integrate your biblical and theological perspectives with TESOL
- TESOL Instruction and Methodology
- Theoretical Foundations of Second Language Acquisition
- English Grammar, Syntax and Morphology
- English Phonetics, Phonology and Pronunciation
- Teaching and Christian Faith
- Semantics, Pragmatics, and Sociolinguistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguages Teaching English View 806 other Masters in Languages in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit online application
- Support doctrinal qualifications for students
- Write autobiographical essays
- Provide two references (Not applicable to CMHC Applicants)
- Pay nonrefundable application fee
International9210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4605 USD per semester during 12 months.
National9210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4605 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.