The Economics curriculum at Lazarski University meets the needs and expectations of students from Europe and beyond. The graduates of the Faculty of Economics and Management at Lazarski University are among the best-paid experts according to the ELA system. The holistic structure of the curriculum makes it possible to analyse the synergies between the theory and practice of economy, finance and international economics with significant focus on quantitative methods.
As an Economics student:
- you will learn to analyse and assess comprehensively contemporary markets and challenges they are facing;
- you will learn example solutions to management, financial, ethical and analytical problems encountered in everyday business activity;
- you will learn how to use economic tools indispensable in international economic activity;
- you will gain experience working in an international environment through everyday contact with students from all over the world;
- you will gain managerial skills that are highly valued on the labour market;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers are renowned academicians and experienced business practitioners
- you will gain qualifications that will allow you establish your own company, assume positions requiring analytical thinking and interpreting the contemporary economic and social transformations, and develop your professional skills at managerial
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- contemporary markets and challenges
- management, financial, ethical and analytical problems
- economic tools
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 1 passport-style photo
- Printed and signed application form
- B2 level language certificate
- Notarized Copy of your passport or copy with original to be confirmed by University employee
- Bachelor’s Diploma with sworn translation and Legalisation
- Bachelor’s Diploma Transcript with sworn translation and Legalisation
International3240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1620 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA3240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1620 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.