This MSc program in Marketing at ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences opens up a wide range of career development opportunities in demanding specialist and management roles in the areas of marketing and general management.
By the time you graduate, you will be familiar with the approaches of strategic marketing and will have learnt to develop customer benefits and values. You will be familiar with criteria and procedures of customer segmentation and will have methods at your disposal to measure customer behavior.
You will be able to design and implement customer relationship management concepts along the entire customer lifecycle. This will enable you to analyze and solve complex tasks using an integrated brand management approach, and you will know how to integrate the new media into strategic communication concepts.
- Product management
- Market research, marketing
- Customer relations management
- Key account management
- Service quality management
- Sales und after-sales management
- Jobs in communication
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Marketing and Online PR
- Mobile Marketing and Online Advertising
- Service Excellence and Agile Marketing
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Design Thinking
- Consumer Behavior – Current Trends
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 9 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration from a recognized university or university of applied sciences (worth at least 180 ECTS credits) or an equivalent university qualification in a related discipline.
- Proof of sufficient knowledge of the foundations of marketing worth at least 8 ECTS credits; may be provided at a later stage
- The ability to follow German and English lectures at university level and use teaching materials in both languages (guideline: C1 level, CEFRL)
- A high level of motivation and achievement potential
- A positive result of the aptitude assessment.
International1350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.