This Management and Law program from ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences promotes advanced strategic and operational abilities and provides the methodological competence needed to use legal instruments efficiently and effectively. You will immerse yourself in the intricacies of international standards and cross-border problems and issues. You will learn to understand risk factors, deal with them appropriately, and apply the law as a steering and management tool. You will further develop your competencies in the areas of planning, strategy, organization, and funding, as well as implementation and monitoring.
- Management of strategic projects (exploitation of new markets, joint ventures, collaborative ventures, investment projects)
- CFO or CEO staff units
- Compliance officer
- Intellectual property
- Governance of competition and regulation
- Quality management and certification
- Corporate social responsibility
- Contract management
- Consulting and management functions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Change and Innovation
- Financial Management
- Managing Strategy
- International Economics and Politics
- International Corporate and Tax Law
- Regulation and Competition
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 81 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Bachelor's degree from a Swiss or a foreign university worth a minimum of 180 ECTS credits in:
- Business law
- Business administration without legal specialization(requires additional academic achievements in legal studies)
- Legal studies(requires additional academic achievements in business studies)
- Another academic field with a strong legal component(admission on merit)
In addition to sound knowledge of either Swiss business law or the business law of another country, you will need the following:
- Systemic knowledge of international business law
- Basic knowledge of EU law and Anglo-American law
- Proficiency of German and English (orally and in writing, C1 level)
- Ability to conduct applied scientific research at Master's level
International1350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.