Working with this omni channel management focus will enable you to develop and optimize integrated marketing and sales functions to create customer value, increase business performance and implement commercial excellence.
This Economics and Business Administration - Sales Management MSc course at the Copenhagen Business School (CBS) has a strong focus on the impact of digitalization on customer and commercial development in marketing and sales functions.
You will learn how to utilize the new opportunities that come with the implementation of digital strategies and multiple platforms for increased reach and efficiency as well as customer value and interaction.
Through an understanding of how these new methods, tools, techniques and technologies drive the digital transformation of marketing and sales functions you will learn how this affects the company on both the strategic level, operational level and the business performance level. With this Omni channel management approach you will learn to effectively build, manage and strategically position digitally based integrated marketing and sales functions across multiple channels and markets.
You will understand how theories and concepts of consumer behavior and customer dialogue can be used to increase customer value, satisfaction, and loyalty, and provide valuable insights in the design and alignment of integrated marketing and sales activities. You will learn how to use multiple platforms to secure a holistic and relevant customer journey in all touchpoints and provide a streamlined and personal communication. This insight will allow you to utilize the new opportunities deriving from increasing digitalization and customer engagement to create innovative business models which may increase customer value and drive business performance and growth.
You will learn how to translate corporate strategies into marketing and sales strategies for different markets and segments, and understand how to adjust sales methods and selling behavior in relation to a specific market and strategy. You will also learn how to adjust the strategy and organization of the sales force and apply tools and techniques for measuring and managing profitability and value creation across customers, products, channels, markets etc. to facilitate sales strategy development and implementation.
- Creating Innovation and Customer Value
- Big Data Commercial Strategies
- Business Models for Digital Platform Ecosystems
- Sales Implementation
- Business Intelligence and Customer Insight
- Developing and Incentivizing Sales and Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesMarketing Corporate Communication Data Science & Big Data View 5 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This is a concentration under the MSc in Economics and Business Administration (EBA)/cand.merc. programme.
- The MSc EBA/cand.merc. graduate programme is the natural progression for the following bachelor degrees: HA Almen from CBS, HA i erhvervsøkonomi og projektledelse, HA i Europæisk Business, BSc in International Shipping and Trade from CBS, BSc in International Business from CBS and BSc in Business Administration and Service Management from CBS.
- Applicants who do not have one of the above-mentioned bachelor degrees can also be qualified for the programme. Your educational background will be subject to an overall individual assessment and the following specific entry requirements should be met:
- 45 ECTS-points in the following core academic areas, with a minimum of 5 ECTS-points within each: Microeconomics, Organisation, Marketing, Quantitative Methods/Statistics, Accounting, Finance
- 45 ECTS-points in Business Administration/Economics
International15200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15200 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Copenhagen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.