Science in Facility Management is offered at ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences.
The rising complexity of tasks and contexts, the increasing pressure to cut costs, the speed of change and overlapping areas of competence are all factors which mean that facility managers need to understand and help shape other business functions as well as their own.
- you support the core processes of a company with infrastructure and services and contribute to the success-oriented and sustainable achievement of strategic company goals.
- you work out strategies and innovations and further develop the structures and processes of your department.
- you design, accompany and take responsibility for FM-related change projects in the organisation and lead employees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Finance and Accounting
- Change Leadership
- Systems Engineering and Project
- Business Environment
- FM Environment
- 18 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 81 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Facility Management with an above-average grade point average and/or other records of achievement. Graduates holding other degrees, e.g. in the fields of economics, hotel management, civil engineering, architecture or other FM-related disciplines can be admitted if they have otherwise acquired the required skills. Inquiries to that end are conducted by the programme directors during the admissions process.
International1350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA1350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.