Why the Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme at Blanquerna - Universitat Ramon Llull?
- Bring your ideas to life: ESADE’s E-Garage, the Entrepreneurship Institute and Business Angels Network (EBAN) give you the space, support and guidance you need as you take your ideas from inception to fruition.
- A campus built around new business: Our open and cross-innovation centre, ESADE Creapolis, is at the heart of our campus, giving you daily contact with start-up culture
- Specialization: Explore the healthcare, clean-tech and IT sectors in depth.
- A chance to win: The ESADE New Venture Challenge (ENVC) offers you the opportunity to have 100% of your tuition paid.
- Global recognition: Join a programme ranked 3rd in the world by Eduniversal.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the program website.
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management View 25 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Photocopy of the Passport or National Identity Document.
- Copy of the university degree (compulsory in university masters). If you have not completed your university studies at the time of completing the Admissions process, you must attach your university file.
- Include CV if you want to expand the information.
International123 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 123 EUR per credit during 10 months.
EU/EEA123 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 123 EUR per credit during 10 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.