- Development, research and preparation of products, processes and services
- Industrial management and cost optimization
- Knowledge of using chemical engineering techniques and tools, also in fields related to chemical engineering, such as biotechnology and nanotechnology
- Application of safety, viability and responsibility criteria
- Professionally: preparation of students to work as industrial engineers
- Management: handling companies in the chemical industry
- Research: undertaking doctoral studies
- Process and products
- Functional design
- Simulation and optimization of processes
- Fluid dynamics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 12 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Photocopy of the Passport or National Identity Document.
- Copy of the university degree (compulsory in university masters). If you have not completed your university studies at the time of completing the Admissions process, you must attach your university file.
- Include CV if you want to expand the information.
International7380 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 123 EUR per credit during 18 months.
EU/EEA7380 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 123 EUR per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.