The master's degree will provide a deeper knowledge of the relationship between structure of material properties, faciliting synthesis and design of new materials with specific characteristics. You will learn how the development of new materials relates to technological progress (advanced materials), how structures are characterized (characterization of materials and corrosion) and how they can be modified. The different materials will introduce you to the field of nano-structured materials (nano-science and nano-technology) and their technological applications. You will acquire the necessary skills to put new products and materials on the market (in the course ‘formulations and biomaterials’).
You will obtain the officially recognized Master's Degree in Materials Science and Engineering.
The Master's Degree in Materials Science and Engineering from Blanquerna - Universitat Ramon Llull will facilitate the acquisition of the following:
- Advanced knowledge of various disciplines of materials science enabling the identification and ability to analyze a multitude of materials, develop and apply original ideas and acquire new knowledge in your professional life
- Knowledge of chemical and management tools for research, development and production of chemical products and services
- Knowledge of industrial sectors and new trends in the use of materials science
- Abilities in knowledge management and leading projects
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ceramic materials
- Metals and special alloys
- Polymers and composite materials
- Characterization of the composition and microstructure of materials
- Characterization and mechanical behavior and other properties
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering View 9 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Photocopy of the Passport or National Identity Document.
- Copy of the university degree (compulsory in university masters). If you have not completed your university studies at the time of completing the Admissions process, you must attach your university file.
- Include CV if you want to expand the information.
International123 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 123 EUR per credit during 18 months.
EU/EEA123 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 123 EUR per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.