This master provides the following competences:
- Advanced knowledge of different disciplines within pharmaceutical chemistry, which allows students to identify and solve problems, develop and implement original ideas and assimilate new knowledge throughout their professional career.
- Mastery of chemical and management tools for research, development and production of drugs.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and the new trends in the use of pharmaceutical chemistry.
- Skills of knowledge management and ability to lead projects in the pharmaceutical field.
Graduates in the Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from Blanquerna - Universitat Ramon Llull can professionally work in different areas in the industry and in a variety of roles, such as academic or industrial research, and development and production in the pharmaceutical and biomedical industries, as well as other related areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Project Management
- Molecular Design
- Advanced Organic Synthesis
- Identification and Structural Characterization
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Photocopy of the Passport or National Identity Document.
- Copy of the university degree (compulsory in university masters). If you have not completed your university studies at the time of completing the Admissions process, you must attach your university file.
- Include CV if you want to expand the information.
International123 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 123 EUR per credit and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA123 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 123 EUR per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.