The Master's Degree in Analytical Chemistry at Blanquerna - Universitat Ramon Llull will provide you with the necessary tools to handle analytical processes (progress in analytical chemistry, identification and structural characterization). Special emphasis is placed on knowledge of the main matrices to which analytical processes are applied. You will work with matrices of agricultural and food origin (agricultural and food analysis), with matrices of pharmaceutical origin (pharmaceutical products analysis), and you will gain a deeper knowledge of the contribution of analytical chemistry to preserving and improving the environment (environmental quality analysis). You will also acquire the necessary skills complementing your degree to be able to deal with analytical processes.
The Master's Degree in Analytical Chemistry will provide students with the following skills:
- Advanced knowledge of the different disciplines of analytical chemistry, especially those disciplines that play an important role in the environment, in food and agriculture and in pharmaceutical sectors, enabling you to identify and analyze problems, develop and apply original ideas and acquire new knowledge in your professional life
- Knowledge of chemical and management tools for research, development and production of chemical products and services
- Knowledge of industrial sectors and new trends in the use of analytical chemistry
- Ability to apply in knowledge in management and the leading of projects
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Identification and structural characterization
- Advanced chromatography
- Spectrophotometry and Electroanalysis
- Analytical technology laboratory
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
The admission process is kept open until the number of places available is covered
DisciplinesChemistry View 13 other Masters in Chemistry in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Photocopy of the Passport or National Identity Document.
- Copy of the university degree (compulsory in university masters). If you have not completed your university studies at the time of completing the Admissions process, you must attach your university file.
- Include CV if you want to expand the information.
International123 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 123 EUR per credit and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA123 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 123 EUR per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.