This Quality from Institute of Technology Sligo programme will provide the students with the skills and tools necessary to meet the demands of the next generation employability allowing them to advocate and implement strategic and change management programmes and co-ordinate and manage these in a global environment.
The emphasis is on developing expertise as quality management professionals, providing the tools, methods, knowledge and skills that are necessary to achieve adaptability, flexibility, creativity and innovation.
The necessary skills and competencies will be developed to allow graduates to move beyond the operational level and to facilitate the resolution of strategic issues such as the corporate quality strategy and its implementation in an international context.
Typically, graduates will be employed as quality managers or senior quality engineers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Transformational Change
- Strategic Management
- Applied Project Management
- Integrated Quality
- Advanced Experimental Design
- Value Stream Optimisation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 117 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Ireland
- A 2nd class BSc Hons degree in Quality Management or Higher Diploma in Quality (Level 8.) or equivalent.
- 2nd class Hons (Level 8.) graduates who are currently in quality engineering/management positions within their respective organisations. These candidates will be selected following interview.
- Candidates not holding the required qualifications, but with significant relevant industrial experience at managerial level will be assessed using the Institute RPL process.
International5750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Sligo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.