The Franco-German Management programme of Mainz University of Applied Sciences offers a double degree, which was developed in cooperation with the Université de Lorraine in France and the German-French University of Applied Sciences. The program qualifies graduates of non-business-oriented degree programs for further business studies and prepares them to work at international companies and organisations.
What's in store for you
This degree program is one of the few in Germany that is free of charge and additionally includes a French university degree. The program starts in the winter semester at the Université de Lorraine in Metz and will be continued in the following winter semester for another two semesters in Mainz.
Candidates should have a good command of German, French and English, which will enable them to study in the three languages (Level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). In order to support the binational orientation of the course of study and thus increase intercultural cooperation skills, half of the course of study is made up of German and half of French students.
Your professional prospects
- Language competence + solid economic expertise + intercultural competence + knowledge of the Franco-German business landscape: MFA graduates offer a broad and unique profile on the labor market
- Interesting career opportunities in German, French or international companies and organisations
- Qualification for business professions in areas such as marketing, human resources, company organisation, export/import, public relations, international coordination, technical translations in both countries
The master's degree program Master of Arts in Franco-German Management prepares students for management positions in German, French or international companies, associations or organisations. The fields of employment can be in areas such as marketing, human resources, business organisation, export/import, public relations, international coordination and technical translation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing and Market Research
- Human Resources Management
- Principles of Accounting
- Communication and Foreign Language
- IT and Management
- Quality and Product Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Languages View 210 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A degree program leading to an academic diploma or bachelor's degree at a university, a university of applied sciences or an equivalent university in Germany or an equivalent final examination abroad, in which no more than one third of the ECTS credits were earned in economics modules.
- You need proof of good language skills, which certifies that you are qualified to study in German, French and English.
- Language certificates (including TFI) attesting to level B2 of the European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- German language certificates (including German as a foreign language (DaF) which demonstrate level B2 of the European Framework of Reference for Languages.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Currently there are no tuition fees.
Living costs for Mainz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.