You are the right fit for the Management (On-the-Job) programme of Mainz University of Applied Sciences if you would like to complete a master's program integrated in your job for the development of your management career.
What's in store for you
In addition to basic research methods in economics, the first part of the program deals with topics of economics, information management and international accounting. The management modules include strategic management, change management, human resources and leadership development, as well as a business simulation. In the third and fourth semesters, there are options for deepening business management issues such as controlling and finance, marketing and corporate communications or human resources management. In a block week in the 3rd semester an international management seminar with a field trip to another economic and cultural area takes place. At the end of your studies you will write your master's thesis.
Your professional prospects
The degree prepares you for the assumption of demanding specialist and managerial tasks in private companies and public enterprises in the higher-level civil service. Some examples:
- Customer relationship manager in a consulting firm
- Strategic buyer in an international cosmetics group
- Software engineer at a renowned technology service provider
- Real estate valuer of an appraiser's office
- Controller at a bank-independent provider of electronic trading platforms
The job titles of our graduates make it clear that with the Master of Science in Management from Mainz University of Applied Sciences you have a degree that allows you to take advantage of career opportunities flexibly and independent of industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods for Business Studies
- Supply Chain Management
- International Financial Reporting
- Management Instruments
- Managerial Economics
- Digital Economy
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 210 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed bachelor's or diploma degree with at least 180 ECTS credits and ECTS grade C. If no ECTS grade is shown, then admission can be granted up to a grade point average of 2.5.
- Relevant professional employment, which must be proven by a cooperation agreement concluded between the company and Mainz University of Applied Sciences.
- You must provide proof of your knowledge of English.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 30 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 30 months.
- Semester fee: 300 EUR
Living costs for Mainz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.