Mainz University of Applied Sciences offers you a program with a sound academic education and a high degree of applicability through your practical experience. With Management (On-the-Job), studying means acquiring new skills, thinking internationally and learning leadership.
What's in store for you
In addition to basic research methods in economics, the first part of the program deals with topics of economics, information management and international accounting.
The management modules include strategic management, change management, human resources and leadership development, as well as a business simulation. In the third and fourth semesters, there are options for deepening business management issues such as controlling and finance, marketing management or human resources management. In a block week in the 3rd semester an international management seminar with a field trip to another economic and cultural area takes place.
At the end of your studies you will write your master's thesis.
Your professional prospects
The degree prepares you for the assumption of demanding specialist and managerial tasks in private companies and public enterprises in the higher-level civil service. Some examples:
- Customer relationship manager in a consulting firm
- Strategic buyer in an international cosmetics group
- Software engineer at a renowned technology service provider
- Real estate valuer of an appraiser's office
- Controller at a bank-independent provider of electronic trading platforms
The job titles of our graduates make it clear that with the Master of Science in Management from Mainz University of Applied Sciences you have a degree that allows you to take advantage of career opportunities flexibly and independent of industries.
- Research Methods for Business Studies
- Supply Chain Management
- International Financial Reporting
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Digital Economy
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies View 202 other Masters in Management Studies in Germany
- A completed bachelor's or diploma degree with at least 180 ECTS credits and ECTS grade C. If no ECTS grade is shown, then admission can be granted up to a grade point average of 2.5.
- Relevant professional employment, which must be proven by a cooperation agreement concluded between the company and Mainz University of Applied Sciences.
- You must provide proof of your knowledge of English by means of:
- TOEFL iBT score 79 (as of 2008)
- TOEIC 750 points
- ILEC (Level B2)
- the acquisition of at least 30 ECTS credits from economics courses that are taught and tested entirely in English and for which the last exams have been completed within the last two years
- Applicants must prove their suitability and motivation in an interview, if the head of the program considers this necessary.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 30 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 30 months.
- Semester fee: approx. €330
Living costs for Mainz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.