You will learn from faculty from across the UW System and graduate with a degree that is in-demand and that employers will respect. Some career options that you will be prepared for are:
- Health and productivity analyst
- Wellness/fitness coordinator
- Community health and wellness director
- Corporate wellness manager
- Health promotions adviser
- Health coach
More informationVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Health and Wellness Perspectives
- Strategic Management for Wellness Managers
- Research Methods for Wellness Programs
- Persuasion Skills for Wellness Managers
- Exercise and Nutrition in Health and Disease
- Biopsychosocial Aspects of Health
- Health Systems and Policy for Wellness Managers
- Planning and Evaluation for Wellness Managers
- Wellness Law
- Behavior and Development in Organizations
- Best Practices and Emerging Issues in Wellness
- Health and Wellness Management Capstone Experience Course
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
Graduate school application dates are variable. Consult the appropriate campus and program information for graduate school application dates.
DisciplinesHealth Management View 163 other Masters in Health Management in United States
The eligibility requirements are as follows:
- You have completed a bachelor's degree in any field, with a 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA)
- You have completed prerequisite coursework in:
- Personal Health (or equivalent)
- Anatomy and Physiology or Human Biology (or equivalent)
- Intro to Psychology (or equivalent)
- Elementary Statistics (or equivalent)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (professional or academic)
- Your resume
- A statement of personal intent (up to 1,000 words) describing your decision to pursue this degree and what you believe you will bring to the health and wellness management field.
- Aptitude tests, such as the GRE and GMAT, are NOT required.
International9171 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9171 USD per year and a duration of .
National9171 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9171 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State4469 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4469 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.