The convenient Health and Wellness Management program of University of Wisconsin-Parkside allows you to study when and where you like, making it a great option if you are juggling multiple job and family responsibilities.
Provided in a convenient 100% online format, you can complete this degree at your own pace, during a time that is convenient for you. Strengthen and expand your knowledge of corporate wellness and health promotion issues, preparing you for high-level leadership positions at your current organization or at top companies around the world.
You will learn from faculty from across the UW System and graduate with a degree that is in-demand and that employers will respect. Some career options that you will be prepared for are:
- Health and Productivity Analyst
- Program Coordinator
- Community Health and Wellness Director
- Corporate Wellness Manager
- Health Promotions Adviser
- Health Coach
UW-Parkside is your local connection to this degree program, where you can meet with faculty advisors and connect to the resources our campus provides.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Health and Wellness Perspectives
- Strategic Management for Wellness Managers
- Research Methods for Wellness Programs
- Persuasion Skills for Wellness Managers
- Exercise and Nutrition in Health and Disease
- Biopsychosocial Aspects of Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Management View 188 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You may be eligible for admission to this program if you have completed a bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or better grade point average (GPA) and prerequisite courses listed below
- Prerequisites: Personal Health (or equivalent), Anatomy and Physiology or Human Biology (or equivalent), Intro to Psychology (or equivalent), Elementary Statistics (or equivalent)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (professional or academic)
- Your resume
- A statement of personal intent (up to 1,000 words) describing your decision to pursue this degree and what you believe you will bring to the health and wellness management field
- Aptitude tests such as the GMAT and GRE are not required for admission
National18745 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18745 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State9151 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9151 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.