The Intelligent Automation Master's Programme from University of Skövde provides you with the tools to develop and validate the future manufacturing system using virtual engineering tools. For many years, the use of computerised engineering tools and virtual technologies has increased. There is nothing to suggest that the trend will slow or reduce. On the contrary the future manufacturing system will be characterised by a higher degree of intelligent technology realised through autonomous, connected and smart components.
Upon Completion of Your Studies
The labor market for engineers is big and growing. With new technology, new methods, and new IT support, companies can further streamline their production and make it more reliable, durable and easier to adapt to product and volume changes. However, it is not only in industry but also in other sectors, such as the welfare sector, which will benefit from the new technologies. Probable occupational roles are Automation Engineer, Production Developer or possibly Automation Manager.
After graduation, you are prepared for research studies in Information Technology at the University of Skövde. The majority of the teachers in the programme conduct research in Virtual Engineering at the University of Skövde, and the education thus links to current research in the field.
- Alternative Manufacturing Methods
- Computational Intelligence
- Control Theory
- Engineering Optimization: Methods and Applications
- Engineering Project
- Industrial Ergonomics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology Artificial Intelligence View 20 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree of at least 180 higher education credits (equivalent to 180 ECTS) within the fields of integrated product development or production engineering or automation engineering or mechanical engineering or information technology or similar.
- A further requirement is proof of skills in English equivalent of studies at upper secondary level in Sweden, known as English course 6 / English course B. This is normally demonstrated by means of an internationally recognized test, e g IELTS, TOEFL or the equivalent.
International13175 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13175 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
135,000 SEK per year
Living costs for Skövde
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.