The Entrepreneurship program at Oakland University is designed for undergraduate majors from any discipline, including business or management. It is preferred that students with an undergraduate degree in business or one of the functional areas of management have two years of work experience before entering the MBA program. A typical entering class may consist of undergraduate majors from engineering, the natural sciences, the social sciences, computer science, mathematics, business, health care, education and the humanities.
The program is based on the belief that an education in management should:
- Prepare students for careers involving problem identification, problem solving, decision making and leadership in any type of organization
- Emphasize the determination of goals and the effective utilization of scarce resources
- Help students understand and effectively interact with the emerging workplace issues of globalization and diversity
- Assist students in understanding the effects of, and successfully deal with, the changing social, legal, ethical and technological environments of the organization
- Stress understanding of human behavior and the organizational setting, for much of management relates to people - understanding them, communicating with them, working with them, and leading them
- Stress the importance of the management of information technology resources in the successful operation of an organization.
- Managerial Accounting Systems
- Quantitative Methods for Managers
- Economics for Managers
- Organizational Behavior
- Legal Environment of Business
- Enterprise Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- International students deadline for fall - 1 May
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship View 155 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
- Click the apply now button
- Select your program of interest if you do not have an account.If you have have an account, log in and continue from step 4.
- Fill out the form completely. Make note of your email and password for future log in.
- Click start an application or apply online
- Select your application
- Fill out the application and click submit
- Pay the $45 application charge
International21258 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21258 USD per year during 12 months.
National21258 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21258 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State15948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15948 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Rochester Hills
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.