The main goals of Counselling Psychology at Neapolis University Pafos focus on promoting a healthier way of living through supporting individuals faced with difficulties in handling problematic situations and crises in their personal, educational, familial or occupational lives.
Utilizing a wide range of modern theoretical and research-based approaches, the Programme in Counselling Psychology aims at satisfying the needs of the society by developing professionally trained individuals who will provide their services to a wide range of welfare and support services to individuals, couples, families, groups, the education system, organizations and other institutions.
Upon successful completion of the Masters of Science in Counselling Psychology, the graduates will be able to:
- Identify the etiological factors that contribute to the emergence of the problem at hand.
- To choose the appropriate, culturally-sensitive, research-based, and well-thought techniques to approach the problem.
- To identify and investigate in a methodologically valid way issues related to the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The structure of the MSc in Counselling Psychology is based on three axes. On the first axis are the courses referring to research methodology, statistics and diagnostic methods. On the second axis are the courses referring to abnormal behaviour and diagnoses relating to all developmental levels of human existence (infancy to elderly).
- The third axis embraces the courses relating directly to the counselling process such as Ethics, Career Counselling, School Counselling, Health Psychology, as well as counselling with couples, families and groups. The programme is further enriched by a Multicultural Counselling course. The programme gives an emphasis on the critical assessment and implementation of different theoretical orientations, as they relate to the counselling process.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A duly certified copy of valid passport
- A duly certified original copy of criminal records report from the country of origin’s Government Authorities along with a translated copy in Greek or English (within the last three months).
- A duly certified original medical certificate issued by the Government Administration accompanied by the medical tests for tuberculosis (X-ray), hepatitis B, C, syphilis and HIV/AIDS.
- Original Duly certified recent Bank Letter accompanied by a duly certified bank account (within the last six months) Duly certified copies of academic qualifications.
- Pay at least €3000 for tuition fees (we refund a part of them if Migration reject your application)
- English Language Certificate (GCE, TOEFL, module at high school or university)
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Paphos
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.