Hosted under the School of Architecture, the overall aim is to enrich the arts community at Neapolis with specific curriculum directed towards the growing needs of independent filmmakers, academics and artists interested in creating digital video content. The curriculum is focused around practice-led and academically informed courses for those who aspire to become effective leaders in filmmaking, TV production, art and education sectors upon graduation.
We offer a master degree in Digital Video Production at the Neapolis University Pafos. In order to successfully prepare the professional to enter this fast-paced, digital filmmaking world, a fundamental understanding of required skill sets comprising of both technical digital video filmmaking practices and current contemporary, independent business models are offered.
This is accomplished through lectures, seminars, production and research workshops, tutorials, screenings, and presentations by students. The program also regularly invites leading moving image practitioners from EU and USA to be visiting lecturers.
- The completed MA in Digital Video Production enables a graduate to continue any academic or professional journey into their specific area of interest.
- Individual module outcomes and the final digital video thesis, enrich the graduate’s creative portfolio, so that it becomes the foundation for future doctoral academic research or a range of professional applications.
- Digital Video Studio
- Post-production Lab
- Contemporary Film: A Theory, A History, A Flood
- Experimental Strategies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A duly certified copy of valid passport
- A duly certified original copy of criminal records report from the country of origin’s Government Authorities along with a translated copy in Greek or English (within the last three months).
- A duly certified original medical certificate issued by the Government Administration accompanied by the medical tests for tuberculosis (X-ray), hepatitis B, C, syphilis and HIV/AIDS.
- Original Duly certified recent Bank Letter accompanied by a duly certified bank account (within the last six months) Duly certified copies of academic qualifications.
- Pay at least €3000 for tuition fees (we refund a part of them if Migration reject your application)
- English Language Certificate (GCE, TOEFL, module at high school or university)
- Duly certified copies of academic qualifications
- Signed declaration for Asylum
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
National5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Paphos
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.